Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 2: Thankful for Mascara

Day 2

I am thankful for mascara.



Let's go ahead and get this out of the way: I am not completely au naturel. Yes, I highlight my hair. But, I am mostly blond underneath (and definitely at heart). I also am as pale as Gwen Stefani (without the 6-pack abs and 19-figure paycheck). So, when I wake up in the morning, the pale hair and the pale skin leaves me, well, like Casper the Ghost. Yet, anytime before 10 a.m. and this mama ain't so friendly.




So one of the first things I do every morning is slap on some mascara so my husband and children can actually find me against the white walls in out home. Otherwise, there's nada there.

Yes, I have my favorite mascara brands, but this isn't about what beauty items I covet (Hello, Dior Mascara). This is about being thankful. And, I am thankful for mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment