Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 3: Thankful for ... My Cult-free Life

I just finished watching an oh-so-disturbing movie, Martha Marcy May Marlene. This flick, about a young girl who escapes her life within a cult, was called it "indie" and it got rave reviews. I just found it troubling.

So today, my fine friends, I am thankful I am not in a cult. I recognize this might seem that I am overlooking some biggies here, say good health. Yet, after watching this movie, I have seen, thanks to the generous people in Hollywood, that being in a cult would be a terrible, miserable way to live. I am just super happy, and once again thankful, I am not in a cult.

1 comment:

Amy Bickers said...

Amen, sister! I watched that movie a few weeks ago and it freaked me out. I, too, am glad I am not in a cult and am grateful you are not in a cult.
Now, if only we could get Tom Cruise to watch that movie and see the light.

Post a Comment