Thursday, July 26, 2012

Annie, Get Your Gun

So... after the horrific shooting in Aurora, Colorado and an almost riot here in Dallas, I have been thinking about guns lately. A lot. Normally, I'm no gun yielding gal. I wasn't raised with guns in the house and my dad was no hunter. We're a peaceful folk. Still, if I absolutely HAD to shoot someone, I'd shoot Caillou. You heard me. That cartoon kid has got to go.




My daughter is 6, going on 16, and still enjoys watching this little brat. My son, almost 2, also enjoys watching him. Hi voice is like the Telltale Heart beating under the floor board. Edgar Alan, get this annoyance out. Caillou might as well live in my house. And, I have not invited him. I am kicking him out.

Same goes with those annoying Wiggles. And Barney. And even Little Bill. I think cartoons were less annoying when I was growing up. I know Tom and Jerry beat the fool out of each other. And, the Road Runner was always, well, running, but at least they weren't whining. And constantly saying, "Mooommmmm-yyyy." C'mon, Caillou, grow a pair. I know it's not nice. But this mom has had enough.

6 comments:

Beddy9 said...

Yes!!! Bugs Bunny could rough him up good.

Ellen woodbridge said...

I agree, that show has been banned at our house! I hear enough whining from my real live kids all day long, I don't need it from a cartoon too!

Unknown said...

Amen sister!

Josh rihn said...

I'm wearing a bullet proof vest next time I come see you.

Amy Bickers said...

My nephews were watching that this morning. Does that kid have cancer or is he just bald for no reason? I asked my two year old nephew and he said, "His mommy took his hair away!"

Unknown said...

I watch Little Bill when you are watching Project Runway.

Post a Comment