Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bag Must Have

Look through your closet. You've got tons of handbags, right? Me too. So many, in fact, they really need a closet of their own. Most of my handbags, however, I use once or twice a year and that's it. But a few of them, I stuff to the rim and carry like a monkey on my back. My Consuela Style bags are those bags. Folks, I am addicted.

http://www.consuelastyle.com/





Designer and Owner Conni Reed, a fellow Texan, is nothing short of an absolute design genius. Her accessories are like a exploded box of Crayons. And this blast is absolute magic.


Personally, I am OBSESSED with her oilcloth bags. They are heavy enough to carry a laptop, yet wipe clean so they can carry sweaty gym clothes and wet diapers. Yes, the original tote -- the one that rules my life -- is pricey at $168 a pop. But, seriously, this, my friends, is the bag you've been waiting for all of your life. And, it's sturdy enough that you'll have it for years to come.






As if the amazing bags weren't enough, Consuela Style also sells amazing, funky housewares. Think picture frames, pillows, oilcloth tablecloths. Check out the wooden boxes:

I die ...

No comments:

Post a Comment