Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Hair-Raising Product

Attention all you folks with bouncy, full-volumed, thick hair: Ignore this post (and kiss my grits). I have thin (it was once thick), short (it was once long), flat, fine hair. You folks with Cindy Crawford locks, move on ... The rest of you, read on.

I have found a savior of a hair product. It comes in a little red bottle and looks like baby powder, but it holds the power of volume. And, volume, my friends, is a fine-haired girl's best friend. Said product? Schwarzkopf Osis Dust It Powder.

http://www.schwarzkopfusa.com/products/osis/dust-it.asp

http://www.osisdustit.com/products/



Now, listen. Although I am Texas through and through, I have never aimed to have "Dallas hair."



Sure, I once had Aqua Net-sprayed "butterfly bangs." But, once I left high school, I left that Dallas hair behind. And, the older I got (for shame), the flatter my hair got (the rest of me, well, that's another discussion).

This magical powder adds texture and volume to limp hair, making it easy to fluff -- a little or a lot. It's pricey (roughly $16), I know. Especially when you see what a small bottle it is. But, it lasts forever and truly, a little goes a long way. It's worth every drop.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Buying as soon as I can find it! My hair is thin and fine and flat too. Unlike the rest of me!

Jen Mckenzie Frazier said...

Did you buy it? I am telling you, supermodel hair thanks to this stuff. Right?

Unknown said...

I'm going out immediately to get this. Living in LA now, I can't ever quite get it straight living near the beach. This gives me the excuse to go with the natural wave. Thanks, Lovely!!

Marlene said...

It IS great stuff. Most of the professional lines now have one of these kinds of clay based volumizers. I am a big fan, too!

Post a Comment