Friday, July 6, 2012

Bat - Sh$%! - crazy

I blogged earlier today about something I take very seriously: shopping. I told you about The Gypsy Wagon, my favorite store ever. Now, I feel the need to join the rest of the population and discuss Tom and Katie, and the oh-so-controversial divorce. I don't have much to say, really, but one thing ...



Those who follow Scientology are as crazy as ... a box of bats.


Do I typically discuss religion? No. Be what you want or be nothing at all. Honestly, I don't care. But, somehow, Scientology seems absolutely drink-the-Koolaid crazy. I have no first-hand knowledge but from what I understand, Scientology involves money, home-schooling, and aliens. Am I totally uniformed and uneducated about Scientology? Ye. Have I done my research? Nope. Do I still think there's crazy going on? Yep.

My very first story ever printed was an interview of John Travolta. He seemed absolutely lovely and kind. Until you mention his religion. Then he grew real quiet. He said it was a topic he wouldn't discuss. Anything else was worth discussing. I have no right to be saying any of this. Still, the more I read and the more I learn, the more I say "nutso." There is zero point to this blog. Except for one thing: I am so glad that today I am not married to Tom Cruise. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment