Friday, July 20, 2012

Embrace Your Inner Neon

As much as I hate to say this, summer ain't over yet, folks. I'm going to try my hardest to embrace what's left of it, however grueling and painful it might be (triple-digit temperatures ring a bell?).  With that, the fingers and toes are painted neon pink.




Normally, I'm an Essie Mademoiselle kind of gal, subtle and classic on the digits. But, I have decided that summer is meant to be fun and wild.

The Sinful Colors Summer collection

Don't waste a ton on a trendy nail color, like these neon beauties, especially since you'll only sport it temporarily. Check out these by SinfulColors. At $1.99 a pop, there's no reason not to. And, you don't have to visit Sephora or Ulta, pick them up at the grocery store or Walgreens. As for the dadgum heat, I can't do a thing about it. But, I can kick up your summer style a notch.

No comments:

Post a Comment