Thursday, August 2, 2012

Shopping with Flare

I have a new online find: www.fredflare.com. It's my recently-discovered go-to for gifts for the person who has everything. You know, those peeps on your list who are impossible to shop for (you know who you are and you annoy me).  It's also the perfect spot to find gag gifts, stocking stuffers, and funnies for the over-the-hill type bash. Yes, Fred Flare has non-joke stuff on the site (think clothing, jewelry, shoes, and handbags). But, it's these unique items that are the real winners. Spoiler alert:  You're all getting bacon bandages during the holidays. Here are some top picks:

          1: Bacon Flavored Toothpicks, $5  
Pick the ham out of your toofies with a hog-flavored pick. Genius.

Bacon Flavored Toothpicks

2: Mustachifier Baby Pacifier, $12    
Beyond hilarious.

Mustachifier Baby PacifierMustachifier Baby Pacifier

3: Reuseable To-Go Lunch Cup, $9
http://www.fredflare.com/APARTMENT-kitchen-and-bar/Reusable-To-Go-Lunch-Cup/
So clever, right? Love the dressing cup as a separate feature.

Reusable To Go Lunch CupReusable To Go Lunch Cup

4: Mini Boombox mp3 Player, $34
http://www.fredflare.com/APARTMENT-cameras-electronics-and-music/Mini-Boombox-MP3-Speaker/ 
This is SO Say Anything to me.
Mini Boombox iPod Dock






5: Decorated bandages (everything from underwear and Pac man to cupcakes and bacon), $9.50
http://www.fredflare.com/APARTMENT-toys-and-novelties/Cupcake-Bandages/
So much more fun than the boring flesh colored ones, right?

wacky bandageswacky bandagesWacky Bandageswacky bandages

3 comments:

Andy said...

Ha, you know this! You know we all want to try a bacon-flavored toothpick (or bandage), we're just scared to admit it. Where do I enter my address?

Jen Mckenzie Frazier said...

Andy, so, here's the deal. I am a writer. Mama don't know nuthin' bout birthin' babies, or designing blogs. I've tried. Look on the right side of the blog. It's says "Follow by email" and look again under "Followers." One of those ways might work. Maybe. I keep getting people tell me they tried to follow and can't. I just don't know how to fix it. Thanks for reading, though! Maybe I should get a techie involved. Hmmm. Note to self. In the meantime, going to pick teeth with bacon toothpick and ponder.

Anonymous said...

Jen: I love it. You make me laugh when I really need it! ;^0

Post a Comment